WE ENJOY WHAT WE DO, DO YOU?
Programmatic Partnerships Manager
Spotad offers a complete integrated advertising platform powered with data science capabilities for Advertisers and Marketers to run Mobile Acquisition and Brand Awareness Campaigns – reaching clients objectives at large scales.
Role & Responsibility:
As the company’s RTB POC you’ll be in charge for the ongoing partnership maintenance, building new partnerships, setting-up the company’s programmatic infrastructure and working in parallel to the product department.
- In charge of the OpenRTB integration
- Ensuring accurate SSP’s implementation
- Manage supply-side partners and partners inventory
- Execute new channels validation
- Monitor the bidder behavior and thrive to improve overall performance
- Become an expert in all facets of the mobile advertising industry, including knowledge of our existing and perspective clients, and stay on top of emerging trends
- Work with the Account & Product managers to improve Spotad’s media buying platform
- Closely monitor marketplace trends to surface new opportunities for growth, present findings to internal stakeholders and recommend action
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years in Ad-Tech / SSP
- Experience with OpenRTB Protocol (advantage)
- Technical and product orientation
- Ability to work under tight schedules and pressure.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel analysis (goal-seek, pivot tables, VBA)
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Native english speaking levelA star team player
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Tel Aviv, Israel
To apply, please contact us at:
* Don’t forget to attach your CV